Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by sarafina, Jan 29, 2011.

1. sarafina

sarafina Member

Hello everyone, I am a new member to the family on Baby and Bump! I decided to join because a friend of mine is a member and receives alot of comfort here! My husband and I have been ttc for 13 months! All of our tests (blood, semen, hormone), ultrasounds, and HSG are normal and fine! I was put on clomid last month by my dr. When I got my period I went back for an internal ultrasound last week to get cleared to be on clomid for a second month. Prior to all of this I had a small csyt on my ovary that wasn't a concern to my dr, that is until the clomid. It increased the size of my cyst, but only to 2mm. My dr. naturally would not put me on clomid again this month and then went on to devastate me by putting me on the bcp for a month to decrease the size of the cyst. This just crushed me, it is heartbreaking when you only have 12 chances a year to get pregnant and then have one of them taken from you! Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is this going to effect my chances of ttc in the next couple of months. Please help!!!!:cry:

2. mummykcc

mummykcc Well-Known Member

Hello :) good luck with ttc, keep your chin up and be positive :)

3. twistedwheel

twistedwheel Member

I have just joined too. Good luck ttc xxx

4. lovie

lovie Mamma to a baby boy

Hi sarafina, I think that B+B is great for us ladies TTC theres some things its nice to chat to other ladies about instead of allways having to go to your other half. me and my OH are on our 6th cycle of TTC, i know what you mean about finding it hard to have one of your chances taken away from you, last month my boyfriend had to go away to visit his ill mum for a week (right over my OV:growlmad::nope:) i was really worried for her (she was fine) but also really upset that we missed our window. I hope that your next try will be your BFP!!:dust::dust::dust:

5. bassdesire

bassdesire Well-Known Member

Good luck! I have found that new members don't get a lot of love on this site, but I am new and will try to respond as much as I can.

Hang in there. It is so tough TTC. I am sure that you will get your BFP soon enough!

6. GGMTS

GGMTS Well-Known Member

The same thing happpened to me a couple months ago. It was hard at first, but I tried to take it as a break form all the stress of TTC. You would think it would be a fun time in life, but it's actually been very stressful. I also tell myself that sometimes chances are better to get pregnant the month after being on birth control. I don't know that for sure, but it's what I've heard lots of times.

7. Killeen_Momma

Killeen_Momma Well-Known Member

8. sarafina

sarafina Member

Thank you for all the welcomes and thoughtful replies. It is a great feeling to have a group of women to talk to that are going through all the same feelings, emotions, and stresses as I am! I wish you all the best of luck and the babies we all deserve!

9. sdoon60

sdoon60 Well-Known Member

Hi Sarafina,

Welcome!

I'm not sure whether I read it on here or somebody told me but I have heard of someone who was TTC and took the BCP for a month then got pregnant the month after... the thinking being that the BCP kick-started their body again so hopefully this will be the case for you :thumbup:

Good luck hun x