new mommy to be

Blissful.e

Reaction score
I discovered this site last night while searching for other women like me... This is my first pregnancy and I'm 24 1/2 weeks along and don't think I've felt the baby move?? People say it feels like butterfly flutters or gas... U still don't think I've felt that? Any help?

cant really help you feel it but i can help the baby move... if you jog on the spot for a bit then lay on your side and hold your hand there you might get a reaction from LO x x x GL

Hi hun! I didn't feel baby moving for sure all the time until I was past 20 weeks, and didn't feel baby moving A LOT everyday until I was 27 weeks! It's different for everyone!

Hi and welcome to BnB! Do you know if your placenta is at the front or behind the baby? If its at the front thats prob why you havent felt the baby move yet, prob best to mention it to your midwife when you next see her, im sure its nothing to worry about! The baby will be kicking you all day and all night soon!! xx

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump!

Cold drinks & baths usually get baby moving, although it could be the position your placenta is in making it hard for you to feel it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->