New Mommy-to-be

Ravelyn

Reaction score
Hi there...
My name is Correna and I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm 34 years old and recently married on August 31st 2008 to my husband Scott.
We were planning on starting a family soon after our wedding, but were pleasantly surprised when come September 9th, my period was late. Low and behold, we discovered we were pregnant.
My last menstral cycle started on August 9th, and our estimated delivery date is May 16th 2009. As I write this posting, I am exactly 16 weeks!!!
We are not going to find out the sex of our little peanut until the day he/she is delivered. We are both very excited.
I needed to find a site I could talk on to help with the symptoms I am experiencing, that others may have also experienced.
Missed menstral cycle was the first, along with tender breasts. Then the bloating started. I look like I'm 6 months pregnant at times, especially after I eat. No morning sickness. Headaches from hell. Fatigue that I am sure that many others expeirenced.

Hope to hear a lot of wonderful advice, and meet a lot of wonderful women who are either expecting their first of their fifth bundle of joy!!!.

Correna
:hug:

Welcome Corrrena....hope your stay is a good one ,congrats on your pregnancy, the ladies here are really supportive.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->