New mum looking for a dieting buddy

Jenifer- wow ur doing so well! How have u managed to loose all tht; what foods r u craving i find bf makes me crave cookies!

just breastfeeding and walk/jogging 5 times a week i weighted intoday and lost another pound since friday :happydance: breastfeeding helps so much! I crave anything sweet but i was maintaing when i ate sweet stuff all day so i quit and now loosing 1 lb a week!

Hi Nicola! How are you and bubba!!?? :)

I made a decision! I have packed away all my lovely comfy maternity clothes... I can't hide behind them any longer!!!
Went to asda and bought a pair of cheapy jeans and a couple of tops... Had to take them all back as they were all too BIG!!! Woohoo!!!!
So I'm in a size 12 jeans... I'm giving myself 4 weeks to get my bum into a size 10!
Bought myself wii Zumba!!! I look like an utter loon prancing around my living room but it tells you the calories you've lost so it's fairly motivating!
Also dug out the wii fit - now the chubby little wii mii is inspiration enough to move my butt!! :)

Hows everyone doing this week? :)

Hey :) We are great thanks, how are you two??

I didnt bother with maternity clothes haha i just stretched the sh*t out of my normal clothes (some of which have now been used as dusters :dohh:)

I havent set myself a goal to get back into my size 8 jeans... slowly getting there though!

What kind of diet are you doing?? I've just been eating loads of salads, im so sad that i actually search restaurant menus on the internet for "tasty" salads :haha: TGIs do a nice sounding steak fajita one haha.

I got the xbox kinect with "your shape fitness evolved" its really good, havent used it yet... just been taking Phoebe for walks :)

x x x

No diet as such just breastfeeding and walking, I'll start doing some slooooooow jogging with the pram next week and I'm actually tacking my horse up for a long awaited ride this weekend! Can't wait!!!
I can't believe I put on so much weight.... If I have any more babies I will definately be thinking about what I eat! :)
Alfie is having a bit of a growth spurt over the last three days so I've been in bed feeding him and eating silly amounts of chocolate! So as soon as his feeding goes back to normal I'm sure I'll stop hunting ever corner of the house for food :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->