New & nervous!

kells44

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new on here and hoping to find that people are feeling as nervous as me about the whole pregnancy deal! I am really excited to be pregnant (I am only 6 weeks & 5 days) but I am also absolutely petrified that something will go wrong! When do these feelings subside? And can you tell if you are going to have a failed pregnancy? I dont want to be all doom & gloom but I just can't put aside these worries!

xx

Firstly, welcome & congrats! Secondly, no one stops worrying. I only stopped worrying on tuesday and that was my 20WK scan. It's hard to stop worrying, and people will tell you to constantly but it's HARD. I don't think there's a way to tell if you're going to have a failed pregnancy. Just be optimistic and tell your little one to stick put! Worked for me. Good luck :) x

Welcome to you.
I just knew something wasnt right with me before I miscarried, I just had a gut feeling. But you musnt worry, just focus and be happy.

Good Luck to you.
Shimmy
x

:hi: Welcome! What you are feeling is quite normal and I don't know that the feelings ever subside completely. I'm still nervous about everything although I am more comfortable being pregnant now and feel better about it, not AS worried about something going wrong.

:hi: Welcome to BnB! Congrats on your Pregnancy!
https://media.bigoo.ws/content/image/text_welcome/text_welcome_158.gif

Hi everyone I'm new here and also new to pregnancy....I'm 10 weeks today and I feel great for the large part...I'm trying not to worry and my boyfriend is fantastic..he's so excited!!! I just have to tell my boss yet whih I'm petrified about! but I know we'll be ok x

I am new and very nervous as well! I keep checking everytime I go to the toilet and driving my husband insane!!! I am just so excited to be here...

Welcome to BnB. Congrats on your bump. I know it's hard to do but try and relax and take it easy, worrying unfortunately doesn't help, just try to take care of yourself. **hugs**

:hi:congratulations! try not to worry! i think i'll end up giving birth and then thinking... 'oh, i wish i'd enjoyed being pregnant' rather than feeling anxious ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!! i never was before, i was happy-go-lucky. i look at it this way, it kind of shows that you really really care about this baby and want to do your best for it! big hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->