• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New on here :)

mackenzlyn

Reaction score
Hey everyone :) my name is Kenzie and im 18 and pregnant with my first. Im 23 weeks and my baby is a boy :) his name will be Phoenix <3

Congratulations and Welcome!
Im Lisa, aged at 20. Our daughter will be 3 in june, and Im 33+2 with our little boy. :flower:

Heyya congrats I'm hillary 20 I have a lil boy called hayden who will be 4 in june and a 22 week old little girl called aleia xxx

Congrats & welcome :wave:
My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a son called Jason who is 11 months old :flower:
Hope pregnancy is treating you well!

Hey, congratulations! I'm erin. 19 years old. And 26 + 6 with a baby girl who will be kaleigh nicole. :)

Hello there, congrats and welcome! :) My name is Evita, i'm 17 and 15 + 4 with number one :) Hope your pregnancy has gone well so far :)

Hi! I'm Kate, I'm 18 and 13 weeks along with my first. Welcome!

Hi! My name is Victoria, I'm 19 years old and 16+3 with my first :)

Hi, and congrats :)

Im 19 and 18 weeks+3 with my first :)

Hey, welcome and congrats :) I'm Jess! I'm 18 in a couple of weeks and 9 weeks pregnant with my first :flower:

Congrats!!:) im Bethany and im 33 weeks+3 days with my baby girl Sadie Mae:) im due June 18th:) hope you have a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy:) love the name :)

Hi! :) Welcome and congrats on your jelly bean! I'm Kendra, I'm 22 years old, & 6+2 with my first!

Congrats & Welcome hun!!
My name is Lisa, 19 & I have a 5 week old son Quinsy.

Congratulations! I'm Kaleigh, 20, and 9w3d pregnant with our first :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"