New on here!

Aquarius24

Mummy of 2 beauties!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new on here, been ttc since Jan 2008 with no luck yet...I do have irregular periods though since stopping the pill so am trying not to worry yet. I have had the usual advice from friends who have children, ie stop trying and relax, easier said than done! Have started using the sperm meets egg plan and OPKs just very recently. Hopefully will get caught soon!

hi there aquarius
I'm new on here too. we are currently waiting for fertility tx.
hope you get that wanted pregnancy soon

nik

Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome!

:hi: welcome to bnb Im new too....well yesterday anyway. feel like a lifetime already lol.
hope to see u around xxxx :hug:

hi,hope you are ok.
how do i post my own post, this site is soo confusing. or am i just thick hee hee

nik

hi,hope you are ok.
how do i post my own post, this site is soo confusing. or am i just thick hee hee

nik

Ha your not thick, its just confusing ! Look at the bottom of all the threads and click on the 'new thread' button

Gill xx

hiya gill, still not finding the new thread thingie

how are you doing today anthow?

nik

hiya gill, still not finding the new thread thingie

how are you doing today anthow?

nik

Hi Nik,
Im ok today apart from stressing out and wanting to be pg! ha. 9 months of trying and you begin to think theres something wrong! Its good though to talk about it on here, cos everyone else is in the same boat. How are you?

If you click on the introduce yourself bit and right above the first thread, is a box saying 'new thread' - you may have to enable pop ups too, let me know if you find it ok
Gill xx:hug::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"