New pregnancy after preemie, am I mad?

felicitycp

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am now 8 weeks pregnant and feel great no sickness and feel alot different from last pregnancy.

I really do think everything will go well this time.

This is my 5th pregnancy, I have 1 LO who was born at 31 weeks when my waters broke for no reason. He was born by emergency c-section because he was distressed because he had the cord round his neck 4 times and had a true knot in his cord:shrug::shrug:

Am I mad to see myself as every other pregnant lady and not want wrapping up in cotton wool. I want to go on holiday but am not sure the doc will let me:nope:

congrats hun :happydance:

and no your not mad,its perfectly fine to want/feel like you will have a healthy term baby esp at such an early stage you know your own body, PROMis ob different esp if spontaneous just try and stay positive and take advice from your DR im sure a nice relaxing holiday will do you a world of good xx

Congratulations!!

You story sounds similar to my mums, she had me at 29 weeks for the same reason.

Feel free to join us here https://www.babyandbump.com/premature-babies/379029-pregnancy-after-our-preemies-support-thread.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->