New - saying hi to everyone

tabby28

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've been posting here and there, and suddenly thought I should say hi and introduce myself properly.

I'm 27, from the UK, recently married and WTT for our first. We are planning for April 2011 when I finish my degree.

I had an ectopic last September just after we got married which was a complete accident, we weren't trying and it came as a total suprise and shock. I am getting over it, but despite it being traumatic it definitely made me want to try again sooner than we had originally planned.

I am getting more and more impatient as time goes on and am having to stop myself watching things that involve babies because it always gets me broody! Its lovely to be amongst lots of other women in the same position and it makes the time go more quickly! :thumbup:

hello, i hope the time passes fast for you huni x

Hello! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Congratulations on getting married! Hopefully your school work will help WTT go faster for you :)

Hi and welcome!:flower:

I hope time passes by quickly for you, school always seems to do that doesn't it?

Congrats on your marriage!

Hi hun! Sorry to hear about your other pregnancy being ectopic :hugs:

Everyone here is lovely, hope to keep you company!

Thanks everyone - its lovely to meet you all!

Looking forward to the next year much more now, I'm trying to see it as a time in which to be productive and properly prepare myself. I was getting a little blue about it- it seemed so long. But I feel heaps better now! I hope WTT passes really fast for you all too :hugs:

Hey :)
Hope 2011 comes quick for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"