*NEW* Suzy's Craft Shack *Candles*

Hey hun, Just wondered how much the big letters saying Aidan would cost to england

xx

Hi hun, Im after 3 names:

Courteney

Lily May

Leo

How much and for postage to UK?

Also, do they come painted?

Thanks!

Hiya Suz, how much would Patrick be to make and ship to UK? xxx

Hiya how much for Kaitlin
and Isabelle ones done to the uk many thanx x

hi suz could you do Luisa for me :)

how big are they and do they come painted?

thanks

xx

We are moving house so are going to put Grace's letters up in her new room, I will send you a picture once they are up :)

Hi just wondering how much Jessica would be and posted to uk, also see that u do invitatons and wondered if u had examples and an idea of prices, they would be for a christening. Thanks

Oh wow hun, i love the letters you have!!
Would love a " joshua " one done, Can you let me know if you paint them to match colour schemes or favourite characters or something? I'm useless at painting lol & how much postage would be to uk .

When baby is born i'll want one with his name at mo its bobby but will wait til hes born to confirm.

Love the flower pot stand & pots they look fab too, not sure i can afford all at once though lol but can i have a price just incase. Would like " welcome " on it.

I'm really interested in the wall letters for Amelie. If I take a pic of her room would you be able to paint the letters to match? Can you PM me with how much theyd be with shipping :D Thanks X

hi suz I love the wall letters, how much would it be for David and do the come painted.
thanks

Hiya hun,

how much would it be for 'Thomas Peter'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->