*NEW* Suzy's Craft Shack *Candles*

Suz i picked up my wooden letters today from the post office!

They are amazing, i love them so much. Cant wait to give them to her for her birthday xx

:headspin: I am so glad you like them and that they made it there :hugs: Thanks again :hugs:

How much would it be for a name name plaque with the name Adam??

sent to the UK

xx

how much for a calander plus postage?? xx

:headspin: The calander is $10 with free postage... basicly I design the calander and email it to you for you to print out. If you want me to print it out, I will have to get a quote on printing... shoudnt be too much extra for that. then lets say $3 to ship to the UK:flower:

how much for a calander plus postage?? xx

:headspin: The calander is $10 with free postage... basicly I design the calander and email it to you for you to print out. If you want me to print it out, I will have to get a quote on printing... shoudnt be too much extra for that. then lets say $3 to ship to the UK:flower:

Do you have any sample ones i can look at? x

I dont:blush: I just have the sample one on my first post of this thread. I have not made a full calander yet. But I have done other things like invites and announcements....

sold out of pumpkin candles

Do you get to choose the details of the wall letters if you order some?
IE, The shape of the letters, (in origingal one theres the loosely written letters for the girls examples, then oliver is in more block letters..)
And the colours and ribbon they hang on etc?

yes you can choose from the styles she has available, colors, patterns etc. :)

Thanks Vickie :)

I have alot of the block style letters left, im just out of some letters... So if you let me know the name I can see what I have left. As for the colors, you can send me a picture of your bedding and I can match it or just give me a general idea and I can run with it.

Here is an add that I have running on Craigs List that have alot of pictures of more recent work... :headspin:

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/bab/1417191169.html

Do you still have any of the Pumpkin Spice candles? :flower:

I am out of Pumpkin...but have a lot of new holiday scents. Im going to update my post on PG 1

I'm interested in the mulberry spice! Do you take Paypal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->