*NEW* Suzy's Craft Shack *Candles*

Hey :D How much would Daisy wall letters be to UK? I just looked at your website and really like the 'caitlin' design :hugs: xxx

Hi Suz

I love love love your wall letters. I'd like Sadie posted to England if you could let me know prices and designs please!

Thank you x

hiya how much would it be for Jayden posted to england xx

just wanted to let you three know who are waiting to hear from Suz that she will get back to you either tonight or tomorrow with a quote (remember she's about 8 hours behind you girls in the UK ;))

Hi Suz

I love love love your wall letters. I'd like Sadie posted to England if you could let me know prices and designs please!

Thank you x

:hugs: Hi hun, I cant send you a PM since you are so new but I would love to quote you letters. Check back when you have a few more posts :hugs:

Thanks for letting me know this Suz, am so new to this and only found out about baby and bump when searching for wooden letters and saw that yours were so recommended! Haven't a clue what I am doing! :wacko:

Hey Suz, we had our scan on Friday and found out we're having a little boy. Just wondering if you could confirm the quote for Coby and also maybe send some designs to help me choose colours? Thanks :hugs: x

Hi Suz I think you can PM me now. Its Sadie posted to England. Thanks so much x

Hi hun how much would it be for 'Lily' to post to uk??

I would love a pink girly themes with butterflies if at all possible???

xx

Hi hun can u now give me a price for Jessica posted to uk, kept meaning to msg u! Kx

hi they are gorgous can you tell me how much owen and another called joshua would be to be posted to manchester england please PM me as iam off on holiday in a couple of hours so will sort it out when i get back

thanks hun :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->