*NEW* Suzy's Craft Shack *Candles*

How much would it be to have the name Adam in wooden letters, sent to the UK? x

Thank you sooo much for the letters, they arrived safely on xmas eve so very quck delivery and they are gorgeous. Kx

Thank you hun the candle is amazing Im going to be in heaven in the bath tonight :cloud9: xx

How much would it cost to get KYLE or KDWN in wall letters including postage to the uk hun..

Also can you give me a price for both Kyle and Kdwn lol incase i want both with postage to the uk :hugs:

Hiya hun, could you give me a price for JOEL in wall letters please plus postage, would be much appreciated.. oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR! xxx

Hiya chick, how much would the flower pot thing be posted to UK with 'Granny' on the front? Thanks.

The flower pot would be 25pounds shipped :hugs:

The flower pot would be 25pounds shipped :hugs:

That will be perfect, just need to get a few funds sorting and I'll PM you when I'm ready to order, is that ok hun?

Hiya Suz

I need Mia in pink letters please, similar to Bethanie's if you can?

How much will it be??

Hi,
How much it be for James and Harry in the wall letters posted to the uk? if you have enough letters.
Also my eldest (james) is nearly 9 have you any funky designs that will still suit his room as he gets older?

Hey Suz, I have been a big fan of your wall letters ever since I first saw them a fair while ago. Now I am coming up to a time when I can actually get some I was wondering if I could get a quote? We won't know for 5 weeks what we are having yet so I have two names that I would love a quote on, posted to the UK, if that's ok.

First name - Coby - in some blue type themed colour
Second name - Daisy - in some pink type themed colour.

How does the colour thing work? Do you have standard colours to choose from?

I know it's early to get a quote, but I just like to be prepared!! xx

Ohhh i just sat and scrolled through this! Your stuff is absolutely gorgeous!!!

How much would it be for the wall letters to the UK for Matthew? :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->