New tactics......

Blythe

Reaction score
Been trying for about a year and a half.....go through periods of giving some welly and other periods of just relying on fate! Well this week i have been told my work colleagues new wife is pregnant and my other colleague and good friend is also pregnant..feels like the kick up the bum I needed to refocus...so I'm back in the game and going to try something new. Done pre seed, soy, prenatals bla bla going to try vitex, dong quai and dusted off the cbfm and the books are back next to my bed ready to re read! Right then back to Dallas and obsessing!!

Just my two cents, dong quai is a very strong herb so be careful using it
I used it and had spotting for months

Hi hoping.....I dug it out of the back of my cupboard earlier.....I was taking it (for some reason I cannot remember) when I unexpectedly got pregnant with my first. Il try a low dose and do a bit more research tonight.....thanks for the heads up.....what a bad reaction you had.....I'm in the mood for trying something radical....did you try soy? I did it for 3 months and gave up on it but I might even give that another go if no positive by Xmas...x

Well soy= breakthrough bleed for me
Actually I started well with 1st cycle but after ir it screwed up
Well to my amazement I only ovulated 1 cycle in 6 months n that's when I was nttc lol it was clock work 30 day cycle lol

Nightmare! Have you tried or acupuncture..I've read so many good things about it for regulating bleeding?

Nope but heard of it a lot
Right now I m waiting for af after provera, let's see

Fingers crossed for af to show her face then x i decided to put the dong quai back in cupboard and stick to vitex instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->