New tattoo for Brailynn

Cassie10

WTT After Loss
Reaction score
My husband and I have wanted to do this for a while and finally we felt like the time was right... These aren't her footprints since we didn't get to see her but they do symbolize her. The purple around my footprints will go away after I wash it a few times but wow I love them! I love how mine is a little more feminine but my husband still wanted some pink because she was our little girl. I just wanted to share these with you guys... I know you all will understand how special they are to us!

Attachments

• Brads Tat.jpg
    Brads Tat.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 45
  • My tat.jpg
    My tat.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 45
I love them x

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for Max but I'm a tattoo virgin so I don't want to rush into it x

Awww xx :hugs:

I would also like a tattoo but am not brave enough!

That's the biggest tattoo I've ever gotten and surprisingly it didn't hurt bad at all back there! It was just so special getting them that the pain was nothing!

That's the biggest tattoo I've ever gotten and surprisingly it didn't hurt bad at all back there! It was just so special getting them that the pain was nothing!

I wanted to get one on my hand with Maya's name on it with a little footprint but I HATE needles lol

Cassie they are beautiful. Brailynn will be very proud.:hugs:

O!! M!! G!! Cassie!!!! I am SOOOO in love!

I only have one and I've been debating on what and when to get one for Emma... These are THE BEST that I've seen so far!!!!

Love them girl.... and I know Lil Ms Brailynn does too!!!!

Thank YOU for sharing with us!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Very pretty, my oh and i are planning on getting something done to remember Bud by but just have found the right thing just yet.

I wanted to get one on my hand with Maya's name on it with a little footprint but I HATE needles lol[/QUOTE]

That would be so adorable!

Thanks everyone!! It took us a little while to find one that was just right... and now that I am to the point where I really want to talk about her to everyone I could finally get it. I was worried about everyone asking questions about it but I want everyone to see it. I'm proud of it!

I'm so glad you feel up to talking about her now. Your tattoos are the perfect memorial to such a special little angel xxx

Absolutely precious, it is so nice!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. I want to get a little angel with Ava and the date 3/3/2011 on my inner wrist, I just have not gotten around to it yet..
I love it it looks beautiful on you both..
XOOXOXOXOXOOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Cassie I love it :hugs: They are gorgeous! Just perfect in rememberance of little Brailynn :hugs:

I really want a tattoo too - I think on my wrist maybe but I just cant decide on what to get and pluck up the courage to go to a tattoist - I too am a tattoo virgin LOL!

Oh Cassie I love it :hugs: They are gorgeous! Just perfect in rememberance of little Brailynn :hugs:

I really want a tattoo too - I think on my wrist maybe but I just cant decide on what to get and pluck up the courage to go to a tattoist - I too am a tattoo virgin LOL!

...LOL.. I am a virgin in that also :haha::haha::haha::haha:

LOL! Well this is my 6th one but I love the idea of forever having something on my body that is just for her. I will never forget her but now I've got this beautiful piece of art to show everyone else!

Absolutely precious, it is so nice!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. I want to get a little angel with Ava and the date 3/3/2011 on my inner wrist, I just have not gotten around to it yet..

That's almost exactly what I did :)

This is my tattoo for our son, on the inside of my right wrist
https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb277/newmayfair/tattoo-1.jpg

That's almost exactly what I did :)

This is my tattoo for our son, on the inside of my right wrist
https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb277/newmayfair/tattoo-1.jpg

I love it.. :cry::cry::cry:.... So beautiful XOOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member