New & Terrified

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Hiya Everyone

My names Kelly, im 20 & expecting my first baby :hi:

I was over the moon when I first found out I was expecting but now im just scared. My partner left me. He couldnt deal with my constant mood swings. I have no family either as they have all turned their backs on me, believing im making a huge mistake.

I feel so low at the moment when all I want to do is enjoy my pregnancy.

To make matters worse my landlady changed the locks on my house n chucked out all of my stuff. Im now worrying how im going to get the money 4 a deposit on a new place 2gether b4 baby arrives!

I know it sounds like a total nightmare, but am trying to keep smiling. Got my Little Lyons 2 look forward to :crib:

Kelly & Bump __X

Aw hun, hope things get better for u!
I'm 20 as well and can't wait to be a mum. Happy to chat to u whenever u need it. :)

Sounds like you're having a rough time. I'm sure things will get better before baby gets here though. How far gone are you? Can't the council find you somewhere?

Im 12 weeks now. The council can put me in a hostel with other mums n mums 2b. Not being snobby but i've seen the hostel n it's awful. Really dirty n constant partys going on. Not the sort of place I want 4 me n my baby. I know the council provides a deposit scheme where they pay ur deposit n u pay them back in installments but I have 2 wait 4 my JSA 2 come through b4 I apply 2 that. Its very hard

Stupid council's. No matter which area you live in they're always unhelpful! I'm going to guess you're from Luton too - no offence to anyone from there but I have to say it's one of the scariest places I've ever been!!

At least you're still early in your pregnancy though so you have plenty of time to get sorted. :hugs:

I know. They are so rude 2 me when I go down there. They make me feel like im scum of the earth. They dont seem 2 understand how stressful it all is.

Im staying with friends in London at the mo n having to constantly travel down 2 Luton 4 appoinments n stuff. Grrrr

So sorry you're having a tough time of it hun, hope things get better for you soon xXx

sorry to hear your going through a ruff patch hun but im sure you and your baby will be fine as soon as u settle we are all hear if u need a chat

So sorry you are having a rough time of it, especially being pregnant for the first time.

:hi: Welcome to the forum. I hope you can find the support system here that you need :hugs:

Hi hun, welcome to bnb
Congrats on ure lil bump
Sorry to hear ure goin through a ruff time at mo!
If u wanna chat msg me
xx

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I am so sorry that things are hard for you right now. Best wishes that all will be ok!

Hope things get better for you soon, congrats tho!:hugs:

Just wanna thank everyone 4 there nice messages :)

Kinda made me cry lol

When I fell pregnant I was just so happy but now it's a total mess. Just wanna scream!!

__X

Hi Kelly

Welcome to B&B. Congrats on your baby bump.

I am also sorry for the crappy time you are having at the mo.

Do you have any family around to help you?

xx

Nope no family at all im afraid

My mates dnt really understand. They all young n only care bout bein on da piss lol. Im da 1st mummy :)

__X

well kelly good luck with the pregnancy sorry about all the stresses you have had. I tryin to concieve so i stressed at moment, so if you feel like having a rant, i am a good listener.

donnax

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/hello5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"