• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*NEW* The Drs. Show in the USA HOW TO TELL WHEN MOST FERTILE!!

Alexis

Surprisingly in the 2WW
Reaction score
Well I have a friend that is going to be on Dr. Phil's new show "The Doctors" next monday for snorting vodka (yeah yeah i know ahaha) And I came across todays topic which is fertility. Thought you all might wanna know!! Its on CBS today. I'm guessing at 3 PM or 4PM Central time!!

https://www.thedoctorstv.com/main/show_page/53

Thanks for the info, I always miss the good shows

next week monday is the show my friend is on for snorting vodka. ahaha. that should be intersting.

Let us know if us in UK miss anything. Wish I could see the snorting though :rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol i actually dont get the channel that its on. :( im in college and dont have the money to pay for cable lol.

but i will be going to a friends house next week to see my friends show. ahahaha :rofl: ive tried it before, and its not fun. its actually really stupid. you can seriously hurt yourself.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Put it this way when i read it i didn't rush down stairs for the vodka bottle :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yeah. its an unpleasant experience. i wont ever do it again. ahahaha.

anyone watch the show today and can tell me what happend?

WOW just watching the trailer how good does this show look, wish we had something like this!!! :happydance:

yeah it does look good. i wanted to see todays really badly!! but i cant wait for next weeks!! ahaha i sound so ******ed but its kinda a big deal. the city i grew up in isnt VERY big so someone getting on a big show like this is kinda a huge deal. even if its for something stupid. :rofl:

you can snort vodka?! Who came up with that one? haha

ahaha who knows. she lived in Greenland for a year. and in Greenland the drinking age is 16, so they do some pretty crazy stuff. you can look it up on youtube.com type in 'danamrazek' and all her videos will come up. :)

hun im from NL, and i have pretty much seen everything (or so i thought) :rofl:

Who come up with this stuff anyway. then again people i know from Greenland Iceland and Norway are pretty messed up whahahaha (no offence to anyone)

This is a first though, pff snorting vodka :dohh:

So why is it in a show, is this the new hobby for young people.. damn i must be getting old ad 22 :hissy:

I caught the segment of "The Doctors" where they talked about fertility. It really wasn't that great. It was about five minutes where they talked about what some women feel when they ovulate. The doctor kept saying that it's important for women to be in tune with their bodies. That was about it. Thanks for the heads up, though!

Thanks for posting what it was about, I missed it because we had to leave the house and when I got back it was over and I forgot to set my DVR to record it. So nice to know it was about stuff we already know.

Okay leave it too some crazy 18-20's to come up with snorting vodka. I'd of loved to be a fly on the wall when your friend approached you. :rofl: "uh, yeah... see we're not actually going to drink the entire bottle we're gonna snort it. Wanna try?" All I have to say is, it must have been a damn good time going on in order for people, even college kids, to try this one. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Cuz I definately, never ever did anything silly in college. :blush:
Can't wait to see your friends show.
P

lol yeah most people havent ever heard of it. she was actually 16 when she did it and now is only barely 17. so there ya go ahaha

snorting 1/3 of a shot of vodka is equal to taking about 6 shots i heard. the show is about teen trends on drugs and alcohol. and part of the show is about "vodka tampons" WTF!? :rofl: now that is just stupid. lol :rofl::rofl: and youre not old dear <3 im 20 and i think its dumb too ahaha.

thank you for the show update! im happy someone got a chance to see it lol. :D and i too am happy to hear it was stuff we already knew. :hugs:

kids in the uk have started puting it in there eye as it gets to the bran faster i would never have thort of any thing like that when i was a kid.

kids in the uk have started puting it in there eye as it gets to the bran faster i would never have thort of any thing like that when i was a kid.

WTH:rofl: arnt eye drops strong enough anymore.. how about cough seroup?! Or is that SOO last season (saw it on doc phill couple of months ago..)

damn ive done some shit in my time but i wouldve never came up with those things whahahaha either :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->