• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*NEW* The Drs. Show in the USA HOW TO TELL WHEN MOST FERTILE!!

kids in the uk have started puting it in there eye as it gets to the bran faster i would never have thort of any thing like that when i was a kid.

WTH?!?!?!:shock:

There's going to be an entire generation of blind ppl who can't smell anything b/c they were putting vodka in places it doesn't belong!!!

Holy cow... with vodka/cran I can get buzzed in 20 min if I'm determined... that's not fast enough??? Talk about a need for instant gratification! Yeesh!

ive NEVER heard of the eye thing.

what about vodka tampons? aparently thats cool here now too? WTF!? gross. not only are they going to be blind smell-less people, but they probably wont be able to have kids either. its the end of the world!! :rofl:

ive NEVER heard of the eye thing.

what about vodka tampons? aparently thats cool here now too? WTF!? gross. not only are they going to be blind smell-less people, but they probably wont be able to have kids either. its the end of the world!! :rofl:

you know i haven't even thought about the tampons , i automatically assumed they would put the Tampons in their noses (as in sniffinf) !!! whahahahaha omg my mind is weird.. :dohh:

No wonder our stockmarkets seem to plummet that rapidly, eveyone is trying to get the last tampons out and rubbing their eyes.. :rofl:

Of topic...

Cosmopolitan hmmmmmmmm :drunk:

ahahahaha :rofl::rofl: if i EVER see someone at a party walking around with vodka soaked tampons up their noses, i will DEFIANTELY think of you Luna!! :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->