New to 3rd Tri

hokiemom

Reaction score
I guess I'm able to cross over to the last tri now :) Happy to be here and kind of hoping the next 13 weeks or so go by pretty fast. Hope you ladies are feeling well!

Hi there :flower:

Hope 3rd tri flies in for you, I hit 27 weeks and it's been dragging in already! lol x

Hi hokiemom, welcome over to 3rd tri :hi:
There are lots of us over here who are pretty new to this tri so we'll be able to go the last leg together xxx

I'm not sure what the weather is like where you all are, but it's about to get REALLY hot here! I'm heading to the neighborhood pool today with my friend, but I feel like it could be a very long summer full of sweating and swelling!!!

Welcome! I just moved over as well :) I'm in Arizona and it has been really warming up here! Not sure I'm ready for this summer! Heres to a quick 3months!!

Welcome!! When i first entered third tri i felt like it was going to be FOREVER before labor and it actually sped by so fast i swear i woke up 36 weeks pregnant but ever since week 37 time has slowed down...probably because my doctor got me excited by telling me "your dilating and thinning out you can go into labor ANY DAY NOW" ever since then i've been expecting her and waiting and stalking the internet looking for ANYTHING that will tell me im going into labor soon..

my advice to you is that if you want things to speed on keep yourself busy!

Staying busy shouldn't be a problem for me as I work full-time from home and have a 2 year old boy to chase around all day while trying to work. I'm staying pretty active with walking, p90x and running (although I'm only running about 4 miles a week now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->