New to all this

kmonroe430

Pregnant- Timenster 2
Reaction score
:hi: My husband and I are NTNP because he doesn't like all the pressure that comes with it, and I think this is the least stressful way to go. I stopped taking my birth control in September. I am hoping I will have more regular cycles now that I am off my medicine for the first time in over 2 years.
I have currently ceased all alcoholic beverages. Anything else anyone can recommend to help me out?

Hi, we ntnp for the exact same reason lol! Oh is just happy for me to one day turn rnd and say were pg!... Weve been ntnp since sept too :)

Do u do anything to track when to dtd? I check cm to give us a fightig chance! I'm 3 days off my af and have really tingly bbs so will be testing if my af doesn't show :)

Just take care of yourself! Also it's a great idea to take prenatal vitamins before your even pregnant!

@Toms Mummy- I have been checking for my cm also and kind of guage it from there. I also look at Web Md and use their ovulation chart to tell me the days that I am most likely to DTD.
MY af are very awkward. It'll come one month then not the next then show up for 2 months then not show up for another month. I am hoping since I recently got off my BCP that af will be semi normal. So far so good. My last af was at the end of Oct so I think that I better DTD soon :) Good luck to you!!! :)

@FoxMommy- Check and check. I have been taking prenatals for about 3 weeks now and am trying to focus on staying healthy and eating right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->