New to BandB I can't wait to be prego!

Bebecake

Baby # 2 Due Summer 2014
Reaction score
Good Afternoon!

I am new to this blogging thing...

My husband and I have been ttc since May 2008, but we have already hit several bumps in the road. I have endometriosis, but I had surgery in Nov. 2008. I had to go on BC for 4 moths. January 2009 was my first month to start trying again. Although my doctor assures me that I will be fine... I am extremely impatient!!!

We did the BD for 3 days before I ovulated.. I even had ovulation spotting... So we did the BD on that day too...

I just started AF on Monday, so I am super bummed. Will it ever happen to me? -My husband is trying to keep me positive...

Good Afternoon!

I am new to this blogging thing...

My husband and I have been ttc since May 2008, but we have already hit several bumps in the road. I have endometriosis, but I had surgery in Nov. 2008. I had to go on BC for 4 moths. January 2009 was my first month to start trying again. Although my doctor assures me that I will be fine... I am extremely impatient!!!

We did the BD for 3 days before I ovulated.. I even had ovulation spotting... So we did the BD on that day too...

I just started AF on Monday, so I am super bummed. Will it ever happen to me? -My husband is trying to keep me positive...

:thumpup: Welcome !!!

It will happen ! I had endometriosis and had 3 surgeries and was told that while they got most of it, the scaring will make getting pregnanat difficult or impossible.... but guess what... I got pregnant (it did take a while) and not have a BEAUTIFUL 4 year old. AND now endometriosis is almost completing resolved. We are trying for our 2nd and are running into other issues this time but we are confident that it will happen and you should be too !!!

Hang in there !! Baby Dust to you!!

welcome and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"