New to board and TTC ?s

HappyPanda4

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I am usually a stalker but decided to join board so I could get some support and offer my support to others. My DH and I have been TTC for about 20 months and we had a miscarriage last April. I have long irregular cycles and finally broke down and went to my OB/GYN. I had an ultrasound an no ovulation cysts. Continued taking ovulation tests and finally got the solid smiley. I was so excited until I started bleeding a couple hours later. I bled heavy for 3 days but a total of 8. Can you o while bleeding? Will it still implant if you shed lining? Today I am 9/10dpo if you count the smiley and have intense burning pain in left ovary. Also started temping as my dr. suggested and had a huge dip last 2 days and it started rising back up today. I check cp and cervix is high, soft, wet and closed. Any thoughts? Any experiences anyone can share?

Hi ladies! I am usually a stalker but decided to join board so I could get some support and offer my support to others. My DH and I have been TTC for about 20 months and we had a miscarriage last April. I have long irregular cycles and finally broke down and went to my OB/GYN. I had an ultrasound an no ovulation cysts. Continued taking ovulation tests and finally got the solid smiley. I was so excited until I started bleeding a couple hours later. I bled heavy for 3 days but a total of 8. Can you o while bleeding? Will it still implant if you shed lining? Today I am 9/10dpo if you count the smiley and have intense burning pain in left ovary. Also started temping as my dr. suggested and had a huge dip last 2 days and it started rising back up today. I check cp and cervix is high, soft, wet and closed. Any thoughts? Any experiences anyone can share?

Hi!
I don't think you can bleed like that during O.. since your cycles are irregular, maybe it was your actual period and NOW you're ovulating? if the temp dropped and you have pain on one side..seems like O to me !
try to use FF and see what it says..
good luck !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"