New to charting - help

I'm pretty sure my cycles post-mc were anovulatory. I finally took Vitex in the form of tea (Fertilitea from Fairhaven Health) 5 months post mc and conceived that month. I hope you get your bfp soon! Xxx

Tasha- I have a question for you. I mc in nov and I didn't track that month so idk if I ovulated. I've had one AF since mc. Currently cd 25 with no ovulation in sight. But I think I'm about to start my period. How many months for you were anovulatory for you post mc?

I can't be certain because I didn't know about charting, but I had NO ovulation symptoms. And I used to have such clear ovulation symptoms before my miscarriage! I miscarried in July and finally conceived in mid-December a few days after starting Fertilitea.

I'm so sorry for your loss! :hugs: Xxx

Thank you for your advice. We're taking a couple months off and I'm trying to decide if during that time there's anything I can do to regulate my cycle.

Thank you for your advice. We're taking a couple months off and I'm trying to decide if during that time there's anything I can do to regulate my cycle.

I think it's worth giving the tea a go! :flower:

Sorry for your loss Mrs Green.

Although it's been 5 months post MC I have long cycles so this is actually only my third cycle post MC. I was so hopefull I had ovulated this month :cry:

Thank you for looking at my chart though.

Sorry mummy! Fx you did and your temps just aren't showing it. You said you're a mouth breather? That really could be it.

Any ideas as to why my temps seem to have stabilised compared to first half of my cycle?

Thank you so much for your help.

I don't but I'm no expert on temping. The only stuff I know I do because it happened to me lol

Look up charts on FF maybe others are similar to yours.

I'm so sorry, Mummy! I know your pain! I'm not certain you didn't ovulate, as I'm not an expert. It's just your temps that aren't showing conclusive evidence. I really hope you get your bfp soon! TTCAL is so hard! Xxx

Ladies, 10 dpo think I may have ovulated ??

Please tell me everyone else sees this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
Yayyyyy!!!!! Congrats!!!!! That is a bfp!!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members