New to cloth - 3.5 year old incontinent toddler

sequeena

Winging it.
Reaction score
Hello. I posted this in toddlers but thought I'd make the move over here. My son is incontinent and we go through a lot of nappies. My partner and I have been thinking about cloth for a while but never made the move. A few days ago he spotted a bambino mio nappy in morrisons and bought it. Now I have a friend sending me 3 nappies (a bum genius v4, a pocket nappy think it's an eBay cheapie and a hybrid nappy and wrap). I have just ordered 10 bamboo boosters and a roll of 100 little lamb bamboo liners.

I'm very keen to get this right. The plan is to have him in cloth during the day then a disposable at night. He is a very heavy wetter and sleeps in our bed. We may end up having him in cloth full time but we just want to do it in the day first.

I have a bucket in the kitchen ready for the nappies. I'm getting my head around strip washing and layering boosters. I also need a wet bag but can use my sons swimming bag for now (it's a cloth one I can just chuck it in the wash).

Wish me luck!!

You'll be fine. It is very addictive though! I have my eye on two more prints and I really don't need them whoops. I don't have a lot of advice as you seem to know more than me as I've just stuck with tots bots aios as they work for us, but look into fleece liners once you get comfortable with it, I started with disposable but I found it a faff having to seperate the liner from the nappy. There are lots of lovely people on here who have a fountain of knowledge about cloth nappys so I'm sure if you want any advice they will be here to help! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->