New to even wanting a baby...

N

NewlyHopeful

Hi All! I have been reading posts on this forum for the last two days, and I thought I would say hello. I wasn't even thinking about a baby this time last month. In my early twenties I got baby fever, and then it went away. I'm 33, and I have been married three years. Occasionally, over the last couple of years I have wondered if I am running out of time. I never planned on having any kids. Then last week my DH and I were DTD (love all the acronyms here- now that I have figured them out), and we had a few close calls with the pull out method. Then I thought... would it be so bad? Then I got online and looked to see when I would O. It turns out that we were DTD for 5 days straight up to the day before. I'm a bit nervous, because I have not talked to my DH about any of this. I guess I am going to wait out the rest of my cycle and see what happens. The only thing I have used to determine my O date was an online calendar. I am sure that this is not the most reliable method, but this wasn't planned. If it happens to be accurate I am 4DPO.

Not sure what to feel, but baby fever is taking over!

https://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii168/hansmafia15/icons/261217.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"