New to forums TTC #1 for two years

simple

Reaction score
Ok so I'm new here and I've been TTC #1 for two years! I'm 24 years old and I never had a regular cycles and its really difficult to tell when I'm ovulating or when my AF is about to come. Last year I visited the gynecologist and he told me that everything was normal inside and because I'm young he will try me with clomid first, it didnt work however and I didnt bother going back because I got sooo stressed out with it..I think it even messed up my AF more than it already was... I'm thinking about making another appointment nxt month!!

So this cycle I'm currently on the 61 days!! which is "normal" for me, however I just started taking red raspberry capsules everyday since last week and I just ordered fertilitea.

Any advise on these items? or anyone with success stories?

Don't have any advice on the supplements......but wanted to say WELCOME!!!!

I have a success story with my son. We TTC for 2 years. In that time I had a molar pregnancy and another miscarriage. I started wondering if I was ever going to be a mom. My OB put me on clomid for two cycles, and nothing. I didn't take to the clomid very well so I dropped it. Next cycle....BAM BFP!!! My son is now 2.5, and absolutely amazing.

You'll get your BFP. Lots and lots of baby dust to you.....

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank u so much for replying .. N yes I'm keeping my hopes up

Hi & welcome! Just t gv u hope i tried for 2 years & nothing took anothr 2 years frm initial appointment t gp to gtn referred to all tests. & i too were put on clomid DH came bk fine & everythng else seemed ok apart frm ovulation levels being low. & i did conceive 11th cycle of being on clomid but used preseed that cycle too as clomid can dry up cm. so hang in thr & if thy offer u clomid take it & kp trying hopefully u get news soon good luck x

yes I'm giving these herbal stuff a try for mayb 3 months and then I wll go back to the doctor.. never a fan of the doc or medicine

Hopefully I will get preg on my own :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->