• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

New to LTTTC need some long term buddies : )

Titi

Stepmom/Trying to Adopt
Reaction score
Hello-
I am moving over from TTC to LTTTC now that we are starting our 13th cycle for #1. There really is a big difference from the early fun days of ttc so hopefully can find some understanding and answers and support here.

I just turned 34 in November and DH will be 36 next month. I have never been pg and he has never gotten anyone pg.

We have been together 9 years and were married on 9/20/08. I went off depo in 2004 and then only used condoms for a few years-The two years preceeding the wedding we only used w/d method. Have been using opks for 13 cycles and started charting with cm/cp/temps in Nov.

Blood work is good and I had a normal pap and transvaginal ultrasound in Oct. which showed a follicle ready to burst.

Just got results of DH's semen analysis from our primary doctor (who didn't seem to know too much) and it was 45m count, 49% motility, and 35% normal oval format.

Don't know what to do now.

Thanks everyone,

Welcome,

Hope your stay is short and your bfp is here soon!

oh thanks Blue-you too! :hugs:

Hello! Hoping you are not around in LTTTC very long (in the nicest possible way!). Haven't you heard of lucky cycle no. 13? Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hello! Hope your stay is very short!

35% normal form sperm is a good number! My dh's is only 20%... they said 30% is considered normal. Are you going to have an HSG or Lap and dye to look at your tubes?

Hi All,

Thanks for the welcomes. I hope 13 is a LUCKY number!

Not sure what to do now-The SA was done after DH's physical as a referall from our Primary. My OB/GYN told me at cycle 8 we could check in with her after a year ttc for clomid or whatever. Should I go to her for advice about HSG, Lap & Dye etc? This is all new to me. It seems here there is a waiting list and cost for FS but I don't know about that for sure.

Welcome to the LTTTC section. I hope you stay here is very short. I see you are on the east coast as well! Welcome! :hi:

Hi welcome to LTTC :wave: I hope your stay here is short and you get your :bfp: soon:hugs:

hi...welcome! i know what u mean about starting off ttc is so exciting....we have been ttc 17 mths & altho we do really try & spice sex up so its not just about baby making, its still very hard sometimes lol!! Hoping ur stay here is nice & short & u get ur well deserved BFP very soon!! xxxx

Hi Titi

remember me?? i cant believe you are over here now! i have been popping over to tinsel tots but so much has happened since then:(

welcome here, if you need to know anything give me a shout. I have a journal in LLTC called 'munchos baby race'

Im starting IVf in the next few weeks...

good luck xx

Thank you all for welcomes and Muncho & Chefamy its good to see some familiar "faces" here!

Muncho-everything X'd for you for next month -I will be stalking your journal!

Have to get to work now-

SNAP!

Except I got a bit impatient and we've already had the tests...
I'd defintiely recommend going back to the drs for further investigation.
If anything it takes your mind off TTC - its a nice distraction!

Those :spermy: sound OK - not as good as they could be... but OK...
My man has 7 million with 6% morphology...

Hi :hi:

I could use some cycle buddies :hugs:.

I use to live in Florida, Lakeland area. Gosh I miss it :hissy:

see ya

:dust:

Thanks Cazd-We are like smack on the same-both should be ovulating today on our 13th cycle of ttc #1! Maybe 13 is our lucky #!!!!! Are you doing anything differently with the results of your SA? Our Dr. said to have sex face down/bum up & stay like that 30 minutes as the sperm don't have to swim but just kinda "fall in".....except when we tried that yesterday it really didn't seem right (and was not easy in that position to keep bum up 30 minutes!).

Welcome articbaby! Wow what a difference from Florida to Alaska! Is this your ttc#1?

hi, i would like to join you on this venture! Ive been ntnp for 11yrs, trying in the beginning and not trying the past few years, but never knew anything about charting, cm etc, hoping i am now armed with secret info to get my bfp! I wish u all luck also xx

Hi Jelliebabie-welcome! Tell some more about you! : )

My books all say that there's no best position for :sex:
They all say - whatever you enjoy is best but not lady on top.
I've found that if we dtd on our sides then I can reach over for a pillow and whip it under my hips without losing any :spermy:
I'll stay with my hips up for a while and wiggle about a bit to help it along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"