New to NTNP and have ???

Mal

1 precious little girl
Reaction score
okay so i dont know all the terms and abbreviations everyone uses since i am very new to this. I am ntnp and last month my period was late normally starts between22-24 of the month and did not start till 30th was dark and painful not like my normal periods. Well i calculated my ovulation for the most fertile tim was aug 11-14 and we tried. Well I am not due to start till around the 30th but is it too early to feel signs?

10 days after we tried I had light spotting all day and I normally dont spot i did some research and it said some can have implantation bleeding. My breast have been sore, i have been extremely tired and getting hungry alot faster then normal. Is it possible to have phantom symptoms? I wanna be preg soo bad.. but now I am quite nervous and just stressed on whether i am or not :(:shrug:

Hi hun. It is possible to start getting early symptoms, it is possible for them to start around 10dpo too like having spotting which could be implantation bleed. Try not to stress about it too much. Hope its your month.

Totally possible you pregnant. When I was TTC I got myself a big wodge of pregnancy tests cos I figured the itchy nipples I had was phantom symptoms.... got BFP at 13dpo with second test out of the 30 I bought.

I also think its possible to get pregnancy symptoms when TTC or NTNP as you are looking out for them. I'm currently exclusively breastfeeding my child with no sign of my fertility returning, but there has been occasions when I have thought I have some symptoms and then started to notice other "symptoms" only for them to disappear a couple of days later.

Good luck with testing, hope you get your BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->