New to NTNP....hellooop ladies!! :-)

babyluv82

TTC # 1
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
Unexpectedly i have said goodbye to the WTT’ers about 2 weeks ago to join you ladies here in NTNP.
I wasn’t online for a little while because my aunt from Florida was visiting us (w live in Germany) so we spent as much time with her as possible.
Well, I am 31, my BF is 23 and we have been dating for 2 years. At first my BF wasn’t so psyched about having a baby but I told him before we officially started dating that I might be wanting kids in the near future and all he said was “well that is going to be that way”.
He then decided that we will WTT in December this year which unexpectedly changed with my last ovulation. When I came off the pill there was a scare that I had PCOS but when AF finally came I used OVU Tests and ovulated around 26 AUG. We BD’d and I brought to his attention that it is a “dangerous” time if he didn’t want to actively start to TTC in December and to my surprise he said “Well maybe on of the little soliders made it. Whatever happens, happens”. I was like “????”*
It was completely surprising because we have had arguments about it before (I wanted to start trying before December and he didn’t).
So of course I was hoping that one of his soldiers made it but apparently not because AF showed up yesterday.
So I am officially saying HI to you guys and off to the next cycle.
I’ll have to admit that in my opinion I belong to TTC but since BF is not ready to say that yet, I will stay with you ladies.
Good luck to everyone and I am looking forward to all the posts in this section.

Im new here too, we just started ntnp last month, so this is my second cycle ntnp.
Good luck!

I'm new here too. We are debating having number 3. My husband really wants a boy now! I do too but I'm scared. We have a 2 year old and 11 months old so it's not the easiest situation.

... also, the planning thing is new to me. My last 2 were very much a surprise. This is exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->