New to NTNP

pink_kitty

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!! I'm venturing over to the ntnp threads. We were ttc for almost a year. Had some obstacles that we've had to overcome with my fertility and I really just need a break from it all! And all the meds and stress :wacko:

So we're going to take it easy for a few months and ntnp. Doesn't mean I won't be over the moon if we got a bfp, but I don't want it to be the only thing I'm thinking about. Need to find "me" again...I lost her in all the temping, opks, clomid, etc. :dohh: And I miss me :)

Hi :flower:
Good for you taking time to find yourself again.... can so easily be so caught up with pregnancy to the point it consumes you.....
Best of luck NTNP... hopefully the more relaxed approach will help you conceive faster :thumbup:
Good luck :hugs:

Hi Ladies!! I'm venturing over to the ntnp threads. We were ttc for almost a year. Had some obstacles that we've had to overcome with my fertility and I really just need a break from it all! And all the meds and stress :wacko:

So we're going to take it easy for a few months and ntnp. Doesn't mean I won't be over the moon if we got a bfp, but I don't want it to be the only thing I'm thinking about. Need to find "me" again...I lost her in all the temping, opks, clomid, etc. :dohh: And I miss me :)

It may do you a lot of good to just take a laid back approach to it all after months of stress. Stressing about TTC is no help at all, although I know it is hard not to really. But it's good to have some time to focus on you too... just to get on with things without TTC being constantly on your mind.

I have started to NTNP this week too. I have a little girl and she is 3 and we decided to NTNP with her when we first decided to have a baby, and I got pregnant quite soon, within two months. I don't expect it to be as quick this time but for now, we're going with the relaxed approach again as it worked last time!

Good luck! Hopefully a stress free few months and a BFP are on the cards for you. :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->