new to site and need advice 2ww

salmb

mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi, im hoping someone can help me, i came off the depo in january this yr, i had 3 days of brown bleeding in march, i ov'd on the 1st april (i think) now on thurs night i had pink blood when i wiped (tmi) then fri morning nothing, fri night just a bit when i wiped again, sat morning just when i wiped, then sunday nothing, so i thought it might have been implantation bleeding.

But then about 2 hrs ago i noticed brown runny jelly like discharge and i have cramps on and off, i had the faintest of faintest positive on an early pregnancy test this morning, but tested when i seen the brown coloured stuff and not even a hint of a line, i would be around 12dpo.

Im not sure whether to get my hopes up or not, i havent had any red blood and will test 2moro, i just wanted to know if any of you ladies thought it sounds like af or implantation.

I have had sore boobs, nausea mainly at night time, heartburn, quite painful lower back, cramps, cold and sneezing with sore throat (dont know if thats anything to do with pg) tiredness but im always tired lol, thanks to my 2yr old.

Im just trying to keep positive.

Thanks in advance

sal xx

Hi there
I'm on my 2WW, rubbish isn't it?
Well it sounds promising. But to play devils advocate, she could be lurking :witch:
There's only one thing for it, the dreaded wait
fx'd for you
xxx

Hi Sal,

Welcome to the site!

I can't comment in the symptoms re: Depo, but what I would say is that your test this evening would probably have been diluted - perhaps test again in the morning (with your first morning urine). 13DPO is still quite early, but you never know....a BFP is a BFP!

Symptoms are sounding good though - I have my fingers crossed for you!

H x

:dust:

sounds like you have lots of good symptoms! good luck xx

thank you for the replies, the wait is sooo annoying lol.

I cant wait fr 2moro morning to come so i can re test.

GL to everyone else i hope its bfps for us all.

xx

Hi there
I'm on my 2WW, rubbish isn't it?
Well it sounds promising. But to play devils advocate, she could be lurking :witch:
There's only one thing for it, the dreaded wait
fx'd for you
xxx

How many dpo ov r u ? i agree the 2ww is rubbish, the rest of the month seems to fly by lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->