New to site..

Sazzoire

Reaction score
Hi everyone

My name is Sarah and hubby and I decided TTC just after Christmas. I found out that I was pregnant shortly after but unfortunately at just 7 weeks, I mis-carried. That was 4 weeks ago and haven't had my period yet but still have all of the pregnancy symptoms. The midwife, at the scan, said that it could take 2-3 weeks for the hormone levels to go back to normal and I'm still waiting

I have decided to try a pregnancy test tomorrow as am now late... I know the chances of being pregnant so soon are slim but can't help but hope. Wish me luck...

Saz
xx

Hiya hun

sorry for your loss :hugs: and all the best with TTC xx

Welcome to BnB :)
Sorry to hear about your loss and good luck hope u get BFP :)
x

Hi Sarah,
Just dropping by to say hi and sorry for your recent loss. There are lots of ladies on here who will gladly offer advice and support if you need it. Hope to see you around the forum soon.
Fingers crossed for you testing tomorrow. Either way think of the postive - even if it's negative, you know your hormone levels will be classed as 'normal' and you can start TTC again if you decide you'd like to.
Baby dust to you... :dust:

:lol:

Thanks ladies...I've had loads of support from another pregnancy website and so have got my head around my mis-carriage. Both myself and hubby were devastated but onwards and upwards.
Thanks for BaBy Dust HayleyJA... it made me smile!!

Sorry to hear that hun.. but welcome and good luck x

Hello and welcome xxx Fingers crossed xxx

Good luck with TTC again and sorry to hear of your loss xxx

hey :wave:
im sorry about your loss.
hope your test goes well tomorrow.
keep us all posted :)
xxx

My test today was Negative... Still no period though. I don't know what to think anymore
xx

:wave: welcome to BNB
sorry about your loss hun, but speaking as someone whose been through it, you will find lots of support on here.
i'm sorry your test came back negative hun :(
good luck with TTC! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"