New to the site- Looking forward to offering and receiving support!

amberhaze

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I am new to the site and found it while searching for some information on a strange thing happening to me.

First to introduce myself...I am 27 years old and have been TTC for about 4 years. The first 2 years were basically not actively trying NOT TC. The 3rd year we got serious about it, but I have irregular periods (usually every 2 months), so it was very rough timing it... Last March (2010) we finally got a BFP and then lost our sweet baby, Adaya Blessing at 7 weeks in April. It pretty much devastated both of us and it has been really horrible since we want so badly to have a child. (It has been a year and I still haven't gotten that " holy grail" of a pink line again yet ) A month after we lost the baby, my grandmother passed away and the day after the funeral my husband lost his job. 5 months later he found a job he loved and we thought our luck was turning around and then he lost that job after only 3 months...

This has been the hardest part of our marriage...seeing couples around us that aren't even ttc or don't want kids get PG- we just celebrated 7 years together on 6/5/11 and never thought that our lives would turn out the way it has- but whose has? lol. We are so in love and so ready to add a child to our family.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself!

Nice to meet you! Sending loads of babydust your way! Have you consulted with your doctor yet? You may be able to look into some testing to see why it is taking so long.

Hi! Thanks for the welcome :winkwink:

Sadly, I am not able to have any testing done or consult with a Dr. since my MC because of my DH losing his job(s)...with his job(s) went our health insurance and we can't afford to pay for any of it on our own.

Anyway, thanks for the babydust- and sorry for your recent loss. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->