New to the Site... Need Some Advice

Laydi

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the site although I've been stalking a few threads over the past week. I think I maybe pregnant and I need a little advice. I am 15 dpo according to this app on my phone. My period was due yesterday and :af: no sign of her coming AT ALL.! I don't have cramps anymore which is unusual because I usually start cramping the week before and cramp all the way through to the end of period. I've been having unprotected sex all year basically and believe I could be pregnant due to the late period. I haven't tested because I'm only a day late and don't want a false negative because I am a college student and we tend to party. I do have a few symptoms: pain near left ovary, heavy feeling in uterus, lots of gas(tmi), nausea occasionally, and headaches. But no cramps or no sore nipples which are normal for the :witch:. Can some please tell me if I may or may not be pregnant.

Hi, I know this isn't the answer you want, but I would definitely recommend taking a test... You may indeed get a false negative, but you will still be wondering anyway.. The only other option is to just keep waiting and see what happens...

Have you ever been this late before?

Yes I've been this late before but not without any signs... Usually I still have signs that my Af is coming, but not this time. I'll take a test n the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->