new to this 4d scan disappointing

samy06

Reaction score
hey i went for my 4d scan last night, i had to travel all the way from Leicester to Stoke on trent. The place was called Life Through The Lens I was so excited about it and now its just left me disappointed. My little girl had her head burried in my placenta. The sonographer did try he was trying for about half an hour, he had me change sides I dont understand why he didnt get me to walk about or something. I have gone away with two pictures where you can just see part of her face and the dvd well its not good at all. very disappointed mummy to be.

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
And sorry about your lousy 4d scan experience.

Sorry you were a bit disappointed.

You can see my 3D picture in my avatar, and that was the best one they could get! I had to do lots of rolling over, lying on different sides and coughing. They made me go for a fast walk and drink a can of coke, but he still wouldn't move! If she is as stubborn as my baby, a walk might not have made a difference.

I suppose we just have to console ourselves with the fact that we must be providing a very comfy place for our babies, if they don't want to move!

welcome to BnB :)

I had the same thing when i had my 4D scan hun, my little boy burired his head in my placenta most of the time , so i didnt get that many pics either . it happens dont be too upset .

:hi: welcome to bnb! so sorry to hear of your scan experience, we had one done, i would perhaps phone the company and explain how disappointed you feel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->