new to this and have a question

mrskuo

Reaction score
hi i am new to this! i am in the navy and been married a year to my husband and we are ntnp to have a baby. now to my story: my last period was sept 15-sept 18. my cycle is normally 28 to 30 days long and regular. that puts me ovulating on or near the 30th and me and my husband had sex on the 30th until the 4th of OCT. real late on the 7th i started have a mixed discharge that was clear and light red brown...only when i wiped it was a slimy looking discharge and never really filled a tampon. that only last till late on the 8th. starting on the 5th i started getting really bad nausea at night. starting yesterday the day i calculated i was supposed to start i have had slight cramping and no bleeding and still feeling the nausea at night and now wanting to sleep more, and mild headaches?
was that my period or what? i am really lost on this one and me and my husband live in different places due to me being in the navy so i have no one to talk to about so please help if you can!

seems like everyone here doesnt want to help me out so guess i will look else where for advice...

Hey sweety

Have you tried a test.. seems like a good step. i'm pretty new at this too and i'm not good at calculating all of that stuff :)

Good luck and hopefully this is your lucky month!!

Kim

I'm not an expert at this at all, but am sure I've seen somewhere that implantation bleeding is meant to be light + more brown than red....I'd do a test, you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->