New to this forum & new to TTC

pinkjeep

Reaction score
Hello

I just wanted to introduce myself as a new poster to this forum.

I stopped taking the cp last December but June/July was our first month of really TTC. I'm not convined this month will be the one for us as it is only after reading on these forum that you realise how much effort needs to be put into the whole ttc plan.

Since coming off the cp my cycles have been between 24 & 27 days long. The first day of my last cycle was 26th June so I calculated my ov date to be around 4th-8th July so there was bd around this time. Now, I realise that everyone gets loads of symptoms that they feel are pregnancy ones and I too feel like I have expericed things that are not normal for me. I have had pretty much constant cramps low down for about 2 weeks, felt a little sick, had headaches and have had a really warm feeling in my womb area.

Due to the varying lengths of my cycle I have predicted that I will get my period between 19th & 24th July. So we are now on the 21st and as yet nothing - until this morning when I noticed a tiny amount of brown cm. Do you think this is me out for this month? I did a test this morning (couldn't wait) and it was a BFN. Do you think it was a little to early to test?

Anyway, I've probably posted this in the wrong area, since this was meant to be an introduction post and not a full blown account of my cycle.

So I just wanted to say hi to all the other ladies ttc and wish you all the very best of luck.

L
x

Hi, welcome to BnB :hi:

Hope you get your :bfp: soon :)

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump! x

:hi:
Welcome to BnB, lots of luck for you on your TTC journey!
xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->