New to this forum

MrsRay

Reaction score
Hello ladies, let me introduce myself. I am a 35 year old mother to a 15 year old son and am currently TTC #2! I am recently married (October 2010) and my husband has no children. We started our journey in November and fell pregnant in February but I miscarried on April 29 at 12.5 weeks. I had a mmc, the baby stopped developing at 6 weeks. This was my second pregnancy. I have been given the go ahead today to start again, my levels are below 5 which means I am no longer pregnant. I cant wait to be pregnant again but am absolutely scared too! I look forward to meeting and getting to know you ladies!

I just wanted to add that I have not yet had a period since my mc so i am due soon! Hopefully I will be able to test in June!

Welcome MrsRay! :wave: So sorry for your loss :hugs: The ladies on here are wonderful, you'll find lots of support and lots of fun!

Hello ladies, let me introduce myself. I am a 35 year old mother to a 15 year old son and am currently TTC #2! I am recently married (October 2010) and my husband has no children. We started our journey in November and fell pregnant in February but I miscarried on April 29 at 12.5 weeks. I had a mmc, the baby stopped developing at 6 weeks. This was my second pregnancy. I have been given the go ahead today to start again, my levels are below 5 which means I am no longer pregnant. I cant wait to be pregnant again but am absolutely scared too! I look forward to meeting and getting to know you ladies!

I just wanted to add that I have not yet had a period since my mc so i am due soon! Hopefully I will be able to test in June!

Welcome :hi:

So sorry for your lose :hugs: Hope you don't have to wait too long for AF and then can start a new cycle of TTC :hugs:

hey hey Mrs Ray, welcome. Congrats on getting married, and sorry for your loss. I have had two mcs, it is awful! I had acupuncture after both and my cycles went back to normal immediately, so if you want to speed things up i recommend that.
Look forward to seeing you around.

Hi :hugs:And welcome sorry for your loss Hun :hugs:Hope it's not long till u get your little bundle:baby:Good luck:hugs:Xxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning Mrs. Ray and welcome! I am sorry for your struggle and hope that you find yourself with that coveted BFP very soon.....

Hello. So sorry about the loss of your little one. x

Looking forward to sharing the next part of your journey. Good luck! x x

Welcome aboard MrsRay :hi:

Sorry to hear about the loss of your little one. You'll find some great people on here to share your journey with and the support is amazing.

Good luck hun

Wendy
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back