New To This Site And Wanted To Introduce Myself

StonesWife

Momma & Wife WTT
Reaction score
Okay I'm new to this site and I have a few questions about some abreviations and how to use some functions. And I wanted to introduce myself and tell everyone a little bit about me.
First the questions...
1 What does OH mean? Is there an abbreviation cheat sheet somewhere? lol
2 How do you contact people, as in send messages to them?

Now on to the fun stuff!!! I wanted to introduce myself and hopefully meet some gals in my same position. My name is Dannelle and I'm 22. I have ALWAYS wanted a baby. Last year I moved across country with my ex of five years. We were already having problems and honestly we both had already checked out of the relationship. Soon after moving I met my current fiance!:hugs: The best thing thats ever happened to me. We fell in love almost instantaneously. We have now been together almost a year (will be a year in December). We're getting married in September. I can't wait!:happydance: We recently decided for me to come off BCP and use only spermicide gel as contreception. :cloud9:We want to WTT till after we say the "I do's". I've started tracking my BBT and charting my cycles so when we do TTC I'll be steps ahead of the game. So thats a little bit about me! I hope to meet some great gals here going through the same things!

Hi Stones! Hope you don't mind me calling you that :haha:

OH means other half, and there is an abbreviations cheat sheet here somewhere I will see if I can drag it up!

I will be 22 too when I try to TTC in April hehe :happydance:

I am sort of tracking my cycles using charting (easier said then done when I haven't had an AF in 4 months!) I am getting my bloods tested for PCOS or anything else that may be affecting my hormone levels, once thats all sorted I guess I'm back in the game.

Congrats on your wedding in Sept how exciting! I been with OH for 3 and a half years and still no sparkly (I told him if I don't get it for christmas there will be bloodshed) :rofl:

Hope to keep you entertained during your time in WTT.

As for messaging I think you just click on the name .. or go into your messages :blush: I can't remember

https://www.treehuggermums.co.uk/articles/pregnancy/article.php?article=16 <------ Abbreviations.

xxxxxx

hello :hi:

oh means other half as said above... but that would mean your fiance, boyfriend, husband, etc... the other half to you! just incase you needed that cleared up, as it took me a while to catch on at first... but now i'm referring to my boyfriend as my OH accidently in real life :dohh:

but welcome hun xx we look forward to hearing more from you

Thanks for answering my post! I actually have read a couple of your posts and YOU were one I was trying to message! lol Small world :haha: I totally agree about the bloodshed!! Although I'm sure he's planning something. They very tricky like that! Of course you can call me stones. My OH's nickname is Stones or Stoner lol Always has been probably always will be :thumbup: Thanks for the congrats on the wedding. I'm very excited. It's nice to be with the one finally!

Thanks for answering my post! I actually have read a couple of your posts and YOU were one I was trying to message! lol Small world :haha: I totally agree about the bloodshed!! Although I'm sure he's planning something. They very tricky like that! Of course you can call me stones. My OH's nickname is Stones or Stoner lol Always has been probably always will be :thumbup: Thanks for the congrats on the wedding. I'm very excited. It's nice to be with the one finally!

Really? Hehe I feel so loved :blush: I can message you if you like... let me just try to work this out! :dohh:

Yeah I have roped my future sister in law into it and I am sure she is bullying him enough for me since I want a sparkly! hehe Stones/Stoner how cool..

Thats so exciting, I need a good wedding I haven't had a good :cry: in ages!

Oh one other Q... How do I get a spiffy lil ticker?

Oh one other Q... How do I get a spiffy lil ticker?

Just click on my ticker or just type into google Ticker Factory, you can make a ticker there, then you click to go back to babybump (at the top) and it should bump you to a page and down the left hand side it says edit signature, just pop the code that TickerFactory gives you, save and wham your done! (Hope that makes sense) :blush:

I tried to message you but it isn't letting me, I think this is perhaps it because it is a new account, should fix itself in a bit so I will try later.

Welcome to WTT, hope we keep you entertained here and your time here passes quickly.

Hiya, welcome to wtt, i am 22 as well and will still be when i ttc in May on our holiday :) I hope you enjoy your time here. the girls are lovely and entertaining

xx

Hey welcome to bnb!!!
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. We are getting married next year too!!
The girls on here are brilliant!!! It becomes quite addictive tho!!! :)
Hope you have a lovely time here in wtt!!
:flower:

Welcome to WTT and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! :flower:

I think because you have a new account some of the applications won't be available to you until you have a specific number of posts. Just hang out with us for a while and you'll get them soon! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->