New to this site, been ttc for a year now..

Mandy0704

TTC #1<3
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Amanda, my husband and I have been ttc #1 since October of last year, with no luck yet.. I was diagnosed with pcos about 4 months ago. I'm hoping that this month is our lucky month, even with having pcos I have very regular periods and this month I am now 2 days late, with no period symptoms except very slight cramps here and there. I have taken a PT and it showed negative, I was wondering if it took anyone else longer to get a BFP than just being a couple of days late and if so should I wait to retest in a few days or what? My heart breaks every time my period shows but I've never been late before, baby dust to every one and I hope you all get your bfp soon!! Any advice would be wonderful!

I don't know from personal experience, but I've read that some women's bodies take longer to produce enough hcg to register on a HPT. I've also read that pregnancies with boys produce hcg slower. Good luck, I hope everything works out for you.

Thank you and I pray that's what it is! Good luck to you as we'll baby dust your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->