New to this TTC game!

Macmad

Happy mum of 2!
Reaction score
Hi all

Just joined this forum and its been an amazing insight! I never knew even existed, of course until we decided that we should TTC.

I'm 37 next month and my DH is 47. Both never had children and are now just starting to try.

Good luck all :hugs:

Good luck to you too! Please feel free to ask any and all questions you might have. Some of us have been at this a while and sometimes, frankly, i feel that what i dont know is not worth knowing, ha, ha!! :haha::blush:

Welcome, Macmad! :hi:

I'll be 37 in a few weeks, DH is 36, and we're TTC #1 after 2 miscarriages.

Good luck to you and your DH!

:dust:

Hi Macmad and welcome

I hope you find this site as useful and supportive as I do, the girls on here really do make the difference when you are having a bad day as they truly understand how you feel.

I am 37 too and DH is 27 and desperate for baby#1, hoping that our BFP is just around the corner.

Wishing you lots of luck and hope you are able to move over the the expecting thread very soon :hugs:

Welcome MacMad,
I've just turned 37 this month and DH's 6 months older than me.
Good luck :)

macmad welcome, I'm 37 too and DH is 47! Hope you enjoy it here, the ladies are pretty awesome.

Ah thanks ladies. Its so nice to feel welcomed! I've just stopped BCP after 15+ years. Have no idea where I am on cycle and just taking it as it comes for now.

Cheers
x

Hey Macmad - I'm 35 and DH is 29 (30 next month - will feel less ancient when we are at least in the same decade!) we've been ttc number 1 for 7 months, I couldn't do with out the ladies here - they know so much stuff and have stopped me panicking and helped me chill!

Ah thanks ladies. Its so nice to feel welcomed! I've just stopped BCP after 15+ years. Have no idea where I am on cycle and just taking it as it comes for now.

Cheers
x

Best of luck to you!

I came off bcp in April of this year after 17 years of being on the pill, and got pregnant July of this year.:thumbup: I am older than you at 38 years old. You're still a young 'un! :winkwink:

Sending lots of baby dust your way! :dust:

Cheers
x

Best of luck to you!

I came off bcp in April of this year after 17 years of being on the pill, and got pregnant July of this year.:thumbup: I am older than you at 38 years old. You're still a young 'un! :winkwink:

Sending lots of baby dust your way! :dust:

Wow...there is still hope for me yet! :)

Hi Macmad, I came off the pill last Christmas after 10 years on it.

I am 37, partner 41, TTC NO1 after 2 MC's this year.

Good luck! You can get loads of advice on here if you need it! Wishing you a smooth journey to conceiving. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->