New to tracking ovulation

mara16jade

Mommy of 2 little boys
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to tracking ovulation with the strips. Can you all please tell me which brand you use for internet cheapies? And where you get them?

As you can see in my bio, I'm not TTC, but I do need to find out when I ovulate. I've been using the saliva microscope, but would really like to confirm what I'm believing to be the day of ovulation. Oh, and I'm tracking my temp too.

Thank you ladies! Oh, and if you have hints, tricks or anything else that can help me learn how to read my ovulation strips that would be great! :)

i use first response ovulation sticks! but there expensive! as i dont really trust those internet cheapies but yu can buy them from ebay or amazon! the best thing to do is hold your pee in four hours then take the test for the best results! also the second line must be darker then the control line for the test to be pos good luck

Hmm, are the IC ones just not reliable? Or are they just tricky to use?

No there reliable u use them the same way.I'm just paranoid
About them lol

I'm about to start using them too, only I'm TTC. I plan to get the Clearblue digital ones, with the smiley faces, because I suck at comparing the lines (I tried it once, hated it).

I got a whole heap of some walmart brand and they worked great! 20 bucks for a fat roll of strips.

I got a whole heap of some walmart brand and they worked great! 20 bucks for a fat roll of strips.

Oh really? Were they the equate brand and did you buy them recently?

i like the target brand a lot. $15 for a pack of 20 strips. they're the kind you dip in a cup of pee.

then i'll back it up with a digi.

mara16jade, where are you in so. cal? i was born and raised in san diego, went to college in LA. just moved to chicago 3 years ago. miss so. cal!! :)

i like the target brand a lot. $15 for a pack of 20 strips. they're the kind you dip in a cup of pee.

then i'll back it up with a digi.

mara16jade, where are you in so. cal? i was born and raised in san diego, went to college in LA. just moved to chicago 3 years ago. miss so. cal!! :)
I grew up in Santa Clarita and then went to college at UC Irvine (stuck around that area for about 4 more years working after graduation), and then got home sick so I moved back to my hometown and bought a house. :)

Where did you got to college in LA? I'm a So. Cal. girl - I really can't imagine leaving. lol But anything can happen!

i went to Biola. technically LA, but really north OC.
i moved because i met my husband, and he lives in chicago. miss SD, but chicago isn't half-bad. just totally different.

:)

Oh very nice! At least you get to experience true winters. lol We don't really get that here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->