New to TTC after a loss, my fave forum!

BabyQ

Reaction score
I should be 8 months pregnant, but i lost her :nope: I should also be WTT (waiting to try till after our wedding next year) but I just can't wait! My fella is as keen. I've not gone back on the pill since my last mc, just been careful when we dtd.

However, we dtd during my ovulation period last month for the first time and now having all sorts of tingly tummy feelings but not gettin my hopes up too much, waiting to test till the weekend and if af doesn't come, I am really excited so I know this is the right place to be :hugs:.

My mum will kill me, a pregnant bride...on the day she has been looking forward to all her life, and has paid for in full already :wacko: but these feeling i have and the desire, need for a baby are too strong to ignore. Has anybody else had this parent problem? (i'm flamin 27, house, great fella, good career etc, grr!)

I've tried for a few months to ignore the feelings but got myself near depression, and so upset everytime I hear of another friend giving birth...

So here I am :hi:

Hi :wave: just wanted to say WELCOME! This is the best place for support in the TTC journey which definitely is different after a loss. So sorry hon:hugs: Sounds like you are pretty motivated and if you want a baby then go for it! If it's meant to be it will happen and you will be a glowing pregnant bride (you won't be the first!) :)

Welcome along. Although we love to have you here I hope your stay is a short one!

x

I agree Sparkle...we don't want anyone to loiter around this forum too long...hopefully a quick stay and then early graduation to being a mom...I hope this truly for everyone here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->