New to TTC and have a question! :)

SB82

Reaction score
AF came this past Saturday night (was due Friday) and is still here but is super light and brown in color... I mean light enough where I think I could go without a tampon/pad/or instead cup and not get anything on my underwear. Usually when AF starts for me, it is pretty heavy, so this is not normal.

I also had sharp pains on my left side last night and that is not normal for me. If I have cramps, it is the week before AF and the first full day and they are dull not sharp. any ideas?

The last time I did a pregnancy poas was this morning and it was BFNAnd it was negative. aF came last night but, like I said, still hardly anything but brown in color. Sorry if I am not so clear on things, I am just not understanding as I am pretty regular.

I don't know if I should just wait to see what happens or if I should ask my dr for a blood test? Oh yea, my husband and I have BDed quite a bit in the past month as we are trying to conceive...

AF came this past Saturday night (was due Friday) and is still here but is super light and brown in color

Of course I guess it might now be AF...but maybe implantation bleeding? But why the BFN on the tests?

Anyone been here?:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->