New to ttc, hoping for baby number 2!

Buttercup84

2 girls, 1 boy
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Liz and have a 19 month old DD with my OH. As of last night we're ttc number 2! DD was a big surprise so I'm new to ttc, I also have pcos and irregular cycles so I guess only time will tell if they'll affect our chances this time around. Looking forward to posting more here and sending lots of baby dust to you all :)

Also, I just started charting yesterday (FF link in my sig) so feel free to add me as a friend if you use it too :flower:

Also, I just started charting yesterday (FF link in my sig) so feel free to add me as a friend if you use it too :flower:

Welcome! I just added you as a friend on ff.

I have a 2 year old and we are on cycle two TTC #2 - DS was a surprise too, so wasn't sure what to expect. All I can say is don't let it take over your life!

Good luck and baby dust

:dust:

Hiya,

we are also TTC our second child. This is our first month of trying. We already have a DD, who is 18 months and also a big surprise :) so im new to all this too. Hope we soon get BFP's :) x

Hello! :wave:

TTC #2 as well! We are currently in our 2nd cycle of ttc. I've never charted and don't plan to do it but find it so fascinating!

Hi! I am starting TTC No.2 this month too!

My LO was a surprise and I also have PCOS and irregular cycles!

I have been charting for the last 5 months though so know that I am ovulating but is varies so greatly from cycle to cycle!

Fingers crossed it wont take long for us!

Hi we are starting ttc #2 this month too. I'm excited but also very nervous. Our dd has a rare genetic condition that has made her blind. Our geneticist has said there is very little chance of it happening again as it was a spontaneous mutation in her genes but it won't stop us worrying.

Still can't wait though :) I hope it happens for all of us soon x

Hi!

This is my second cycle of TTC No.2, I'm not charting but I have been using opks.

My first 2 pregnancies was a surprise, I was on the contraceptive implant for over 2 years and just had it out in the end of June.

Fingers crossed and :dust: baby dust to all xx

Hi, also ttc#2 dd turned 2 earlier this month we were trying for our first too but luckily as we were already pregnant and didnt know :S its so frustrating that it happened right away then and im now nearly at the end of cycle 4 (I think im out this cycle though) got my fingers crossed for you all x

Hi, also ttc#2 dd turned 2 earlier this month we were trying for our first too but luckily as we were already pregnant and didnt know :S its so frustrating that it happened right away then and im now nearly at the end of cycle 4 (I think im out this cycle though) got my fingers crossed for you all x

Same to you - hope you get a :bfp: soon xx

also TTC #2 here! we conceived first cycle with DS, on honeymoon...so the whole TTC process is kinda new to me too! started charting this month after a BFN last month (how naive was I to think we'd be lucky enough to conceieve straight away again!!) Just about to finish up cycle 2, testing in a few days! no symptoms to speak of as of yet!

Hi everyone, :flower: this is our 1st month of TTC no. 2 as well. Just taking it easy and see what happens for the time being. My son is 2 at the end of September.
Good luck everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->