New to TTC!

newlywed13

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I'm TTC my first with my husband, we were married October 19th and this is our first month trying. My cycle is between 28 -30 days. I am tracking my BBT but my temps seem to be all over the place. I am also using OPK and received a close to positive on Wednesday and a blaring positive yesterday (CD15). We BD CD 11, CD 12, CD 14, CD 15 and today and will continue until I see my temperature rise! Hoping I am doing everything right!

Hey newlywed

I'm also ttc our first I'm 2dpo I don't temp but started using opks this month. Seems like you are doing everything right GL
Fx for our bfps this month :)

Hello. I also am fairly new to TTC. This is our 4th cycle trying. I'm taking a different approach this time. I'm still charting but I'm a lot more relax. I'm just enjoying that special time with my hubby. Good luck to you! Sounds like you're on the right track.

Sounds like you're doing everything right. Do you have EWCM (egg white cervical mucus)?

I have had a hard time tracking my EWCM this cycle because we have been BD so much I can' tell if it semen or EWCM. I tried to do the water test but it didn't help decipher it much.

It's a test that you do to help you identify semen vs. EWCM. You put it in water to see whether it floats or sinks, it didn't really help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->