New to using ovulation tests but I did one it came out very positive but according

Alichia

Reaction score
New to using ovulation tests but I did one it came out very positive but according my calculations and calender I should have ovulated this passed sat. Last month's period was also very light the amount I had in four days was the amount I have normally in one day. I've read some threads and post that you can have a positive ovulation test and be pregnant. Has this happened to any of you. I've also left my ovulation test here as well. Both turned out to be the same at different times of the day.
I should also mention my symptoms which could be period symptoms I know as well .
Tired
Sore tender and sharp pains in my breast and nips
Light pain above pubic bone
Emotional for no reason crying included
Nauseated some times throwing up
For some reason my feet keep falling asleep which never happens
Dizzy
Over heated
That's all I can think of as of now I will be testing but AF isn't due for 8 more days

Thank you for reading ladies

Attachments

• 20170628_175056.jpg
    20170628_175056.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 20
  • 20170628_175055.jpg
    20170628_175055.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 12
I'm just wondering if other ppl had it happen to them is all. Im getting a test tomorrow.... and af isn't due for another 8-9 days ....

It certainly can happen since LH and HGC are similar. I read one posting on another site where someone had a positive OPK days before she got a positive pregnancy test. Others say that it takes longer for the OPK to turn positive if pregnant. Please let me know :)

I agree, you're probably pregnant and your opk is picking it up. I used an opk after already finding out I was pregnant and it was positive. I just wanted to test if it was true or not. If you had a super light period, it could've been implantation bleeding which could be mistaken for a period. With my 2nd pregnancy, I got very dizzy and overheated. Good luck!

I found out I was pregnant from an ovulation test. I was about 8 DPO and I was too nervous to take a pregnancy test, so I took one of my LH tests and it was way darker than I'd expect at that point in my cycle. Good luck! It sounds very promising!

Just because a calendar says youre going to ovulate on a certain day doesnt mean spit. Your ovaries dont rely on paper to work.

Hey ladies thank you for your responses I'm currently 4 days late and I'm waiting to test in a few more days just because I had some friends say to wait until my period is suppose to be over which would give me a stronger positive if I am but I'm always right on schedule so I'm trying to push myself to wait just in case. But my friends had said they waited about a week after their missed period and said to wait. I'm also making an appt with my doctor once she is back from vacation as well not just for this but I'm going to bring it up while I see her �� I will keep you ladies posted ��

If you are already 4 days late you are going to have a very obvious positive if you are pregnant. Good luck...

Positive should be very clear by now, test!!!!!:)

I agree to test already. You'd have an obvious positive by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->