New tooth ..questions

1st_baby

So max is cutting his first tooth , I can feel it on his gums but just a tiny bit ..if i look hes got a line so i guess thats the tooth cutting through ..

So my question is how long till it fully comes out ? and can I help him at all ..like with a toy or something ?

Should I brush that one tooth once its out ?

Not sharp to the point where it will cut me but I can sure feel something rough poking out

Couple of weeks???? ar u F'n kidding me lol Ive had no sleep for 3 weeks already

hey :wave: sounds like when we found ewans first tooth (at 8 weeks old) and it broke through in a couple of days :) his second tooth broke through last week and hes only 4 months! hes gonna have a full set by the time hes one lol

Good Luck :hugs:

was also meant to say when ewan was cutting his first tooth he hated teething toys so just chewed his bib? so not sure what to advise x

heres a piccie of his first tooth after it broke through x

https://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/brightstar84/SNV80857.jpg

Thanks ..see I dont see any white except for under the skin of his gums but theres a cut where the tooth should be and you can feel it ..I tried to look carefully but he drools loads and drowns my vision lol

lol yeah i get covered in drool too! yeah thats how we seen it as a small faint white line with a small cut in the gum, then all of a sudden in a couple of days the tooth was poking right out.

sending tooth vibes to max :happydance: go max go!!

oh and also my dentist told me to start brushing as soon as the first tooth is out

I'm sure it will be through soon, yep a teething ring will help... i wouldn't brush straight away as his gums will be sore give it a few days, anyway at first you won't be able to see it just feel the sharpness x

Thank you lol he was actually on the floor playing with chip our poodle and chip brought him a small plastic teething bone that we got him when he was a pup lol needless to say max loved it lol (I washed it first lol)

It's about 3-4 weeks to fully grow. I've been brushing Josh's gums/teeth for a while (even before he had teeth) twice a day, in the morning after breakfast and before bed.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->