New Tots Bots Bamboozle Stretchie came today

A

anothersquish

I do get terribly overexcited with new nappies....but its sooooooo soft! Cant wait to use it!!

I know what you mean its an obsession - I know its good for the environment but I don't see how I can be saving money! Just got a Bambinex Teddy and a Motherease to try (To add to the Flips, BG's, Tots Bots and Itti Bittis)...... BB's, Izzy Bear and Fuzzi Bunz next on the list

Oh grats on new fluff, dont forget to review it once its had a good trial!! They do look lovely but I've never even thought of trying any tots bots, I never which ones are for use with a wrap or without, there's so many! Think we'll stick to our BGs and GroBabies unless you can convert us! ;)

Let me know how you get on as i'm considering trying these :)

i'm testing one had it a couple of weeks now - really really lush nappy - do need a wrap.
haven't managed to catch a poop yet - i only have one stretchie so it's difficult to know when to expect it. :rofl:

haha Theo always poops at about the same time so once Ive sent it through the wash a few times Ill make sure its on when is 'due' a poop!

What wrap are you using on yours? Im not sure which wrap would be best...may stick with the trusty Riki at first....
oh and how many times did you prewash yours? OH managed to put too much detergent in with the nappy wash (men!) so its getting two rinse cycles now, it will have had a rinse, a wash and two more rinses....should be enough to cope you reckon?

*prods washing machine to hurry up*

it had 4 pre-washes (2x short 30o cycles 2x40o cycles) before using and each time it's been worn it has a 30 cycle and a 40 cycle so about 8-10 washes so far. almost ready to brave a night wear.

i've been using my flip wraps and i was sent a bambinex one size wrap to try with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->