New TTC at age 37

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive Over 35' started by ribbet, Oct 5, 2013.

1. ribbet

ribbet Member

Hi.
    I have been here on forum taking in a bit and thought I would join in to share and get much needed advice.
    DH and I have been TTC for 1st for about a year now but have started trying harder in last six months by way of using herbal and over the counter meds.

2. Sis4Us

Sis4Us Mom of BOYS

Welcome ribbet!!!!! GL

Here to help if ya need anything

3. terripeachy

terripeachy Well-Known Member

Hi Ribbet. Welcome!! Are you temping? That always keeps me sane, although some people say it makes them go crazy. It's a good indicator, and takes 15 seconds a day to do it, so no big commitment!

4. stairno

stairno New Member

I'm 37 and TTC as well. It's been 2 years for us. Just started going to see the fertility doc after giving myself a little break. Previous doc had me on 5 cycles of comic. Never again!! Good luck

5. ribbet

ribbet Member

yes I am temping now. Have to admit that its hard because the alarm goes off and my bladder wakes up before I get my eyes open good.I was a truck driver for 5 Years and it did a number on my bladder.

6. ribbet

ribbet Member

Glad to have people my age that can relate. I would see a Dr. But no insurance right now. Will have in a few months. Just switched jobs . Had to go through temp agency. for the lack of jobs in our small town. I wish all you ladies a big heeping pile of baby dust! Good luck to you Hun.